Enjoy blazing fast internet connection on all your devices with Netgear RAX20 Setup. Built with the latest generation WiFi 6 technology, the Netgear 4-stream AX1800 WiFi 6 router model: RAX20 offers speed up to 1.8 Gbps. Not only this but also it offers greater capacity to manage more devices on your network.
With Netgear AX1800 setup, you will get a powerful and consistent signal strength to multiple devices simultaneously so that you can enjoy 4K UHD video streaming, smooth gaming, and faster file transfers and backups.
AX1200 is one of the latest Netgear WiFi routers and most users are unable to set up this brand new router. Sensing this need, we have come up with this helpful setup guide.
Here, we will get to know how to set up Netgear Nighthawk RAX20 AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 router. Read on.
What’s in This Guide?
This guide is very useful for users who are searching for one of these topics:
- Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 Setup
- Netgear RAX20 Router Setup
- Nighthawk AX4 Setup
- How to Set up Netgear 4-stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router
- Netgear RAX20 Installation
How to Set up Netgear RAX20 – 4-stream AX1800 WiFi 6 Router
Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 Setup can be done in two ways: using routerlogin.net web-based page and via the Nighthawk app. Both of the setup methods are discussed below in detail.
1. Netgear RAX20 Setup Using Web-based Page
Walk through the steps given below to perform Netgear setup using the default web-based setup page:
- Plugin your Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 router to a power socket and turn it on.
- Now, connect it to your existing modem.
- On your computer or laptop, launch an internet browser of your choice.
- Once done, navigate to the default web user interface of your router.
- A login window will come into view, asking you for your router credentials.
- Type username and password in their respective fields.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen steps and complete your Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 RAX20 router setup.
Congrats! You have successfully been set up your Netgear 4-stream WiFi 6 router.
2. Netgear RAX20 Setup Using Nighthawk App
Found the aforementioned method a bit tricky? Don’t worry! We have another setup method for you i.e. using Nighthawk app. However, make sure to have the latest Netgear router firmware version while using the app.
Here are the steps to consider for Netgear router setup via the Nighthawk application:
- First of all, connect the antennas to your AX1800 RAX20 WiFi router.
- Now, connect the modem to your router.
- Once done, make sure you have an accessible internet connection on your mobile device.
- Now, download the Netgear Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and turn on your 4-stream WiFi router.
- Now, the app will display the setup instructions. Simply follow them in the given order and complete your Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX1800 RAX20 router setup.
There you are! Your AX1800 4-stream WiFi 6 router RAX20 has been set up properly. In case of any issues, connect with our experts.