Routerlogin.net not Working
- Check the lights on the router. If the power LED is blinking or showing red, then check the power connection.
- If other lights are fluctuating continuously, power cycle your router. After the lights, check the cable connections.
- Verify that the Ethernet cable you are using is not loose or have worn out. If you have another Ethernet cable, replace it with the one that is currently in use.
- Apart from this, make sure you are not typing incorrect login address. The correct login address is routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com.
- Also, there are chances that the firmware of your router needs an upgrade. You can upgrade your firmware here – Netgear Router Firmware Update.
- For web browser-related issues, clear the folder files of cache and cookies. You can also try accessing the login page using another web browser.
- Check the internet connectivity on your device. If there is no internet connectivity, restart your computer.
- Ensure that you are using the correct username and password. Incorrect username and password will not let you access the router login portal.
To Get Guided Assistance, Call Our USA Helpline At
Still Routerlogin.net not Working?
- If you are using any proxy servers or VPN on your device, disable them. Go to Network and sharing center and look for enabled VPN or servers. If there is any, click on disable option.
- Sometimes, you get routerlogin.net not working error because the pop blocker blocks the re-direction. Hence you should temporarily disable the Pop-up blocker and check does it resolve the error.
- Apart from this, clear the DNS cache of the computer via the command prompt. Open the command prompt program from Windows start button and type ipconfig/flushdns. Hit the enter key and you’re done.
- Last but not the least option is to use the IP address of your router instead of www.routerlogin.net. For the windows users, you can find the router’s IP from the left pane of “Network and Internet” section. And Mac users can check the Network tab under the “system preferences”.
If you still get routerlogin.net not working error, make sure to contact our highly-experienced technicians for quick resolution.
Can’t Connect to Internet?
If you can’t connect to Internet even after setting up the Netgear router, do this:
- Start with collecting some information – whether there is no internet connectivity on just one device or it’s a complete outage.
- In case it’s an Internet outage, contact your Internet Service Provider. And if not, try accessing the internet on some alternate device.
- If the issue is just related to a particular device, narrow down the troubleshooting to that particular device.
- Check the internet connection under the Network and Sharing tab.
- For wireless connection, make sure that wireless functionality is enabled on your device and you’re connected to correct SSID using the right password.
- Windows users can use the network diagnostic utility. Also, run a scan for virus and malware. And if found, diagnose them with the Antivirus software.
- If you’re not getting internet on all of your devices, check the light status of your Netgear Router.
- In case none of the lights are lit up, then your router is probably unplugged from the power source.
- Check the power cord, connect it properly to both modem as well as the router.
- Further, ensure that the power switch is in the enabled position. Check the lights, they should be lit now.
- However, if you still don’t see any light then your power adapter, or the power strip is faulted. Replace it with a new one.
- If some lights are static and others are flashing, but you still can’t access the internet then re-enable the wireless functionality from the configuration menu – routerlogin.net. In case routerlogin.net not working, follow the troubleshooting steps provided above.
Wireless Internet Connection Problems?
For new router setup, refer to the user guide of your router to verify that have you properly installed the router, as improper installation leads to wireless internet connection problems. And if the installation is already done, refer to these troubleshooting steps:
- First of all, confirm that there are no issues from the ISP ‘s end.
- Turn off the router’s wireless functionality and connect it to a computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Now reboot the computer and check if you get access to the Internet or not.
- If not, reboot the modem and the router. Also, try connecting the modem directly to the computer.
- Your wireless network utility may not be emitting a signal, check the wireless settings in the router login portal.
- Go to “Advanced Setup” and tap on “Wireless Settings”. Click on enable wireless and the “Apply” button.
Still No Internet Connection?
Keep your router away from the objects that are made of such material that reduce or stop wireless waves. These objects also cause signal interference. Examples of such objects are cordless phones, copy machines, and microwave ovens. Always place your router in a central location of your premise. Do not place it in a cabinet, too near to wood structure or in a corner. If you have range issues with your wireless routers, you can use the wireless extenders by Netgear. These will help you to eliminate no wireless range zones of your premise. However, if you still face the issue experts are available 24/7 at .