Can’t Access 10.1.10.1 Login Page?
Router users often get stuck with an error message saying ‘no internet’ while accessing 10.1.10.1 login page while trying to logging in to their WiFi router. The reason behind not able to access 10.1.10.1 login page can be the private nature of this router IP address. Keep in mind that the 10.1.10.1 router IP address will not be able to access outside the private networks. Thus, only via private network, you can get access to the 10.1.10.1 login page.
Steps to Access 10.1.10.1 Login Page
To get success with the 10.1.10.1 login, all you need to do is:
- Connect your router to modem either using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the IP address in the URL field.
- You will be redirected to the 10.1.10.1 login page as soon as you press the Enter key.
- Now, you need to use the default username and password of your router to get the 10.1.10.1 login success.
Having trouble while accessing 10.1.10.1 login page?
Reach out to our technical experts for quick and prompt solutions.
Why 10.1.10.1 Login IP Not working?
It becomes really frustrating when you try to log in to your WiFi router using the default IP but an error message prompts on your devices’ screen. To get rid of the 10.1.10.1 login IP not working issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure your WiFi router is switched on.
- Check whether you have used the correct IP address. A small typing error can lead to 10.1.10.1 login IP not working issue.
- Check if your existing wireless connection is consistent and you are getting sufficient power supply.
- Make sure to update the firmware of your router as well as modem.
- To access the login page using the default IP address, consider using a private network.
- Check if you have used the right login details (username and password).
How to Fix 10.1.10.1 Login Not Working Issue?
If you are struggling with error pop-ups while accessing the 10.1.10.1 login IP address, try the troubleshooting steps given below:
1. Ditch Your Current Web Browser
There is a chance that you are using an outdated web browser to access the 10.1.10.1 login page. If so, you are suggested to ditch your current web browser and switch to the one that is running the most recent software version. Also, if your web browser is jam-packed with the clutter of cache and cookies, you will not be able to get 10.1.10.1 login success. To cope up with such a situation, erase all the junk from your web browser and then try to access the IP address.
2. Power Cycle Your Router
You may find this tip quite simple but it works in most cases. To get success with 10.1.10.1 login, simply unplug your router from its power outlet. Let it be unplugged for a while and then plugin it back to its power socket. Now, try to access the 10.1.10.1 login IP using your web browser and see if it works for you.
3. Temporarily Disable Firewall and Antivirus Apps
10.1.10.1 login error may also occur due to various applications installed on your device like antivirus, firewall, and ad blocker. To see if the IP login issue is related to such apps, temporarily disable such apps on your device.
4. Reset and Reconfigure Your WiFi Router
Last but not the least, you may get the 10.1.10.1 login issue due to the improper installation of your router. To get it fixed, reset the device to default settings and configure it again.