- In order to get our Technical Support, you may need to share some information to pass the information. The cause is specified to the customer when Routerlogin.tips Support collects any sort of information from his/her client
- The only information asked from the user is relating the Tech Support services and this is essential. Additionally, all the collected and accessed information is through lawful means.
- We ensure the information and details delivered to our clients will remain confidential.
- The Routerlogin.tips Support has the principle of not sharing or selling any client’s information to any other body unless the user is not associated with any illegal matter.
- Routerlogin.tips Support uses the specially designed security safeguards to secure the clientele information. That implies any information can be only accessed to a certain level based on its sensitivity level.
- Following the legal terms, we never recommend children below the 18 years of age to share any information via any communication source.
- The company also has the provision, where the users are granted access to their information, so they may verify that the information shared by them is accurate and updated.
- Also, at routerloginnet.tips, we do not store your credit card information or other sensitive data on our servers. For any transaction we use the services of a secure payment gateway to provide safe and secure payment procedures. Your credit card information is never transmitted via our website since the payment gateway is responsible for collecting, storing, and encrypting your data.