The time you set up your Netgear router, all you need to make sure that you can easily manage the advanced settings of your respective device. For that, firstly you need to do routerlogin.net Setup. All these configuration settings are only possible if you access the Netgear Router login page.
Before proceeding for the Netgear wifi router setup with the satellite connection, you need to create a cable internet connection in between your Netgear router with Netgear genie or if old router then with the smart wizard.
routerlogin.net Setup with Netgear Genie
Configure your Netgear wifi router with a cable internet connection using with Netgear Genie:
- Unplug the Netgear router and modem from the power cords. (If have any battery back-up, remove it temporarily)
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the Internet port of the Netgear router with the modem.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to any of the LAN ports of your router and connect it with the computer.
- Re-insert the back-up battery and try to reconnect with modem with the power supply. Wait for all the LED lights to achieve a solid stage.
- Open any of your preferred web browsers and type 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Enter the Netgear Router login credentials and click on the Sign In button.
- As you land on the Netgear Genie setup page, click on the Advanced option and then, Setup Wizard.
- Select the YES option and click on Next.
- Once the setup has finished click on the test Internet connection.
Note: Before proceeding for the Netgear router configuration make sure you have the latest Netgear router firmware. If not, try to download and install the latest Netgear router firmware for better performance and setup connectivity.
Once the test is completed successfully, congrats you have successfully set up the connection. Now you can try to create routerlogin.net setup to config Netgear router for satellite connections. If still you facing some trouble regarding the Netgear router configuration with the Netgear genie setup, get in touch with experts using toll-free 1-866-463-6444.
Steps to do routerlogin.net Setup
- Firstly, connect your modem device with your Netgear wifi router device.
- Open a web browser and search routerlogin.net in the address bar.
- You will land to the Netgear router login page. A login window will pop up on the screen. Fill the login credentials and hit on the Sign-in button.
- Visit the advanced option.
- Choose the “LAN IP Setup”
- Tap on the “Apply” button and remove the power supply from your respective devices.
- Now again try to access the Netgear Router login page from your desktop or laptop and then visit the “Netgear Setup Wizard” option from your desktop/laptop.
- Tap on the Yes button and click on the Next button.
- Tap on Apply and save button.
Benefits of Netgear Router Satellite Internet Connection
- You do not need any kind of phone line connectivity for satellite internet.
- Satellite internet is much faster than the dial-up connection. You can experience satellite internet speed 10x to 35x times faster than the dial-up internet connection.
- The satellite internet connection can manage high bandwidth usage, so your internet speed/ quality will not get affected by heavy usage.