The time you set up your Netgear router, all you need to make sure that you are flawless and easily manage the advanced settings of your respective device. For that firstly you need to set up your Netgear router with the satellite connections and all these configuration settings only possible if you access the Netgear Router login page. You have to make sure that you can able to approach to routerlogin.net local web page address to config the Netgear router.
Before proceeding for the Netgear wifi router setup with the satellite connection, you need to create a cable internet connection in between your Netgear router with Netgear genie or if old router then with the smart wizard.
Configure your Netgear Router with Netgear Genie before Satellite Connection
Configure your Netgear wifi router with a cable internet connection using with Netgear Genie:
- Unplug the Netgear router and modem from the power cords. (If have any battery back-up, remove it temporarily)
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the Internet port of the Netgear router with the modem.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to any of the LAN ports of your router and connect it with the computer.
- Re-insert the back-up battery and try to reconnect with modem with the power supply. Wait for all the LED lights to achieve a solid stage.
- Open any of your prefered web browsers and type 192.168.1.1 or routerlogin.net in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Enter the Netgear Router login credentials and click on Sign In button.
- As you land on the Netgear Genie setup page, click on the Advanced option and then, Setup Wizard.
- Select the YES option and click on Next.
- Once the setup has finished click on the test Internet connection.
Note: Before proceeding for the Netgear router configuration make sure you have the latest Netgear router firmware. If not, try to download and install the latest Netgear router firmware for better performance and setup connectivity.
Once the test is completed successfully, congrats you have successfully set up the connection. Now you can try to create routerlogin.net setup to config Netgear router for satellite connections. If still you facing some trouble regarding the Netgear router configuration with Netgear genie setup, feel free to dial on the toll-free number 1-888-957-6174, to get interact with the best technical support experts for Netgear routers.
Steps to Setup Satellite Connections with Routerlogin.net
- Firstly, disconnect your modem device with your Netgear wifi router device and then try to connect your Netgear Wifi router with your computer or laptop.
- Apply power supply to your Netgear wifi router and device and open a web browser and search routerlogin.net in the address bar.
- You will land to Netgear router login page. A login window will pop up on the screen. Fill the login credentials and hit on Sign in button.
- Visit the advanced option.
- Choose the “LAN IP Setup”
- Make sure you change your IP address to 192.168.0.1 from 192.168.1.1.
- Tap on the “Apply” button and remove the power supply from your respective devices.
- Now again try to access the Netgear Router login page from your desktop or laptop and then visit the “Netgear Setup Wizard” option from your desktop/laptop.
- Tap on the Yes button and click on Next button.
- Tap on Apply and save button.
Feel free to dial on the toll-free number 1-888-957-6174, to get interact with the best technical support experts for Netgear router satellite connections.
Benefits of Netgear Router Satellite Internet Connection Setup
- You do not need any kind of phone line connectivity for satellite internet.
- Satellite internet is much faster than the dial-up connection. You can experience satellite internet speed 10x to 35x times faster than the dial-up internet connection.
- The satellite internet connection can manage high bandwidth usage, so your internet speed/ quality will not get affected by heavy usage.